jkdbgdkj



26 January 2010

Australia Day Holiday

Congratulations go to:
Australian of the Year 2010, Professor Patrick McGorry who has been recognised for his work in the mental health field and particularly his achievements in improving the mental health of young people.


Its kind of weird having a Tuesday off for a public holiday especially if you had to work like I did on Monday. Still, sleeping in till 9am (luxury!) and toddling off to one of my fav cafes in North Melbourne was very nice! Talking of my fav cafes Im developing quite a list. 
One of my favs is Dibellas which is where Stan (my husband) and I went to this morning. It has right amount of ambience and great tasting coffee then there is the delicious menu with a range of mouth watering cakes or a delicious cooked breakfast (which is what we had).
The coffee is consistently good and I forgot the best bit they also roast which means if you buy some coffee beans you get a free coffee or latte. Doesnt get better than that.

 Ive included in this post some fotos I took this morning at Dibellas Enjoy!

yummy egg on sourdough with spinach

The beautiful lampshade on the bench next to me.

Di Bellas Roasting Warehouse/Cafe

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Ooh looks delicious!You'll have to take me there next time I'm over.

objectsofwhimsy said...

Have I not taken you there yet? Im sure I have maybe we didnt do breakfast. They have extended and moved the kitchen so the menu is offering more choices. We will definitely go when yu come over next.