jkdbgdkj



03 February 2010

midweek pixs

 
Sommers Bay, Tasmania

Edinburgh St Richmond, Melbourne
side street in melbourne

 
apples from my tree

Hi everyone hope you have all had a good day..... unfortunately I had a hell day at work so thought Id lose myself in blogland for some light relief. Decided to post some more random pics from the albums.

I like to take photos with my iphone and my handy little pocket camera on my travels through Melbourne. My new favourite app is the iphone photoshop app which lets me process my fotos on the go. I can edit them and save and export them on the go. It certainly makes the train trips to and from home more fruitful!

The pics Ive included are from my street art collection that I love, my apple harvest and Tassie my favorite place on earth.

No comments: