jkdbgdkj



12 May 2010

My Tassie Home

Well the text is bigger decided that it was too small before. Well here Iam back again so much has happened in my life since my last post. Firstly I have decided to go back to freelance design work for 3 months and other ventures are in the pipeline (will keep you all informed). I have been to Hepburn Springs for the Anzac weekend with my good friend Floss that was amazing Ill post the fotos in the next couple of days. I have a new baby niece Pearl May who is divine. My dear friend Denise has had a beautiful baby girl Ljiljana (who I hope to see her really soon). 
My gorgeous big niece Bianca, her man Greg and my Mum have been for a visit. Mother is still here helping with the new baby. In April I also managed a wonderful Easter down in my beloved Tassie which I will post about today my lovely girl Livvy and her wonderful partner Kram also visited from Adelaide making it a very special Easter.
Well on with the show here are pics of my house in Tassie I love spending time there its very soothing to my soul. Enjoy


 

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hehe I'm 'lovely'...love the pictures of the shack, although i did spot a rather unattractive school photo of me in the last one!

Sarah said...

It's so Tassie Helen - love it.