jkdbgdkj



14 June 2010

Paper Garlands from maps

A few days ago Pip over at meetmeatmikes posted about Zakka life paper flower garlands. Ive mad these myself before along while ago. Seeing the flower garland made me want to make one again so here it is Ive include an image showing the materials and tools I used. I was going to do a tutorial but zakka  life have posted a really good one on their site if you need some help making one its not very difficult. Hint:  I use 2-sided tape to stick my 'petals' together....less messy than glue....so have a go they are quick and rewarding to make.

4 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

Inspirational!

objectsofwhimsy said...

why thankyou!!!

Gifts of Serendipity said...

This is a fantastic idea.

I've just discovered you via Pip's 'The Young Thing's List'.

Felicity

Frances said...

Such a good idea. The blue looks lovely.