jkdbgdkj



28 October 2010

my coffee to kickstart the morning

I do make my own coffee.
I have a cheap Sunbeam in bright red cost me $120 (bargain) if you let it heat up it makes a perfect coffee creme and all. The secret is in the grinder (it cost more than the coffee machine!!) took me awhile to work out the best grind for the machine. Oh and the right coffee bean is a must so its Dibellas Felici my favourite all rounder for flavour.
Dibellas is excellent for beans and coffee the secret is that you get a complimentary coffee if you buy a bag of beans.......has me convinced because I drive there regularly from Footerscray to Nth Melba to partake in the Dibella magic....mmmmmmmm!

4 comments:

en-to-tre-på det fjerde skal det skje said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. Funny that you have found the way in to my litle "univers". Must say I wonder how you got there:) I hav no idea where the cute litle puddel is from. I found it at a fleamarked on a trip to Helsinki. I love it! Funny that you have almost the same one, on the other side of the planet:) I like the idea of that. Post a picture of it!:)

And coffee, it´s oh so important!:)

P.S: I understod both your comments very well, thank you;)

objectsofwhimsy said...

My daughter found the poodle in an op shop in the Adelaide Hills in south Australia. She gave it to me as a Xmas present. I am charging my camera battery at the mo and will post photos of poodle shortly. I like the connection so far away physically but very close through the net awesome!

Gifts of Serendipity said...

Oh, I really am self-absorbed.
I followed your link to Di Bellas and read about the Felici, it's SO me!

Sharp & Full Bodied - tick
Definitely for the refined palate - tick
Characterised by unique, spicy & rich qualities - ummm...tick

Thanks for the fun!

Felicity x

PS Am heading to Melbourne in December, this will be on my list of 'to do's' whilst visiting!

objectsofwhimsy said...

you'll love it they do a marvelous cooked breakfast also there is a great iphone app or website called melbourne coffee review which reccommends and rates cafes the iphone app is particularly useful as it has a little mapreader and can tell you where and how to get to cafes from your immediate location....most useful!