jkdbgdkj



13 October 2010

Thanks to Pip!

Id been a little disgruntled you see. Id let 'other' things take precedence. So when I popped into meetme@mikes to see how Pip was bobbing along this post certainly was  much needed and I almost didnt put my blog in the mix. Im so glad I did. I have some new blogfriends welcome aboard!! It made me realise how much I missed blogging I think what got me down is that I find blogger really clunky to use. Its adding images function drives me nuts it always seems so slow. So I have decided that Im going to do some research and find better ways of navigating the environment in which I blog and hopefully I will pick up a few tips along the way on how to post in a more efficient way. Ill let you know if I find any good ones. For today Im going to post a medley of images that were taken over the last couple of months that I intended to post so no nice groupings just a whole lot of variety........Enjoy!


my working companion







some teatowels I found on an oppy run


3 comments:

Bianca said...

that is one adorable kitty.

objectsofwhimsy said...

yes very cute I love how she sits next to me while I work. ;)

Pip Pip Hooray said...

Have you tried uploading your images to flickr or photobucket and then linking them in your blog... that might help the clunkiness? An option to try perhaps?