My goodness how busy have I been??????
Well busy enough that I didn’t get anywhere near objectsof whimsy all week. Most frustrating but as you can see I was still able to do a little collecting of some lovely stuff for you all to look at.
I finally got my haircut and I mean not a trim but a proper cut. (looks a bit like this but more like this!)
It took the poor girl (Olivia) at Barbarella Hair ages to get through the 4 year old thicket that had grown on my head I swear with the mound of hair that was on the floor I was expecting a shearer to walk in and bale up. There I have been overheating turning on the air con thinking there was a heatwave on when really it was because I was carrying a whole sheep on my head.
I can almost crotchet a granny square! Well okay a slightly deformed granny square but Im getting real close now. Im passed the single chain stage yay!
On Saturday I got the gocco printer out and printed this years Christmas cards (a little late I know) I finished the hand colouring this morning so they will hit the postbox tomorrow.
Links to the images (in same order as the images above)
- Gooco printed cards (mine!)
- Gocco printed cards hand coloured (mine!)
- Snow Day Felt Holiday Ornament Craft Pattern (posie rosy little things)
- Walk in the Woods Felt Ornament Craft Pattern (posie rosy little things)
- Ice Skating Felt Ornament Craft Pattern (posie rosy little things)
- The stone and lace tree (knittalatte etsy shop)
- Felt gingerbread ornaments
- Cute christmas stockings
- Tartan Christmas elfs and Ornaments
- Cute festive appliques (pics 10,11,12,13)Im loving the cat!