jkdbgdkj



27 January 2011

Bonjour! From Paris in Melbourne








Bonjour!

Well I have finally finished Paris my beautiful Bunny kit from Mikodesign.

It has been a real pleasure constructing the rabbit and then making the outfit. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
I may have mentioned before that the lovely Erika also sent me some patterns for a vest, pants and coat which I will tackle shortly.

Im sure Paris will need more than one outfit if she is holidaying in Paris don’t you?

Perhaps a knitted red scarf too and a felt beret. I think I could get seriously carried away here.

You can view the kit as I received it here.

Did I also tell you that Erika has a wonderful blog
When youre done here why dont you pop over for a visit I know Erika would love to have you come visit.


3 comments:

Tracy aka Mad Quilter said...

A very chic rabbit. I think I could get carried away too.

Staci said...

I have a set from her to sew up. I ordered the mixed bag set. I love the addition of the ric-rac!

Thanks for the inspiration to get sewing!

objectsofwhimsy said...

Im excited for you Staci! You are going to have lots of fun maybe you could send through a pic when you finish?