jkdbgdkj



28 January 2011

Lisa's new outfits!

 




































Okay I may be liking this challenge just a teensy bit too much.
The hubby is thinking Im a bit demented too. He keeps looking at me...... worriedly!
I may have to keep my outfit making to a minimum heeheehee!
Heres a couple to begin with but there is plenty more on the way. I was so keen to get them finished that they are a little rough (it was late at night) but I kind of like it as its keeping with memory of my paperdoll making as a child.
Might be an idea just to make this a post feature because Im thinking that you all might probably get bored with Lisa if I keep saturating my blog with posts about her. I hope you like anyway.

10 comments:

A-M said...

Love her. I used to love paper dolls when I was a little tacker. A-M xx

Ky said...

I love her 'roughness'. Keep 'em coming, I say! We want more outfits!
Tell hubby, the people have spoken.

Lyndel said...

---he need only worry when you start using real embelishments, sequins or lace for example, on the paper outfits ... wink wink

keep them coming......

objectsofwhimsy said...

thanks Gals
more on the way with accessories large and small....but more on that later.

jasmin said...

I know..... isn't this weekly drawing challenge fun! ... i loved doing it too.....thanks for your lovely comments on my dolly....i'm always drawing, but i love the thought of a group of us from all over the place doing something on the one theme..... don't forget to do 'home' tomorrow our time (if you can)... maybe you could build Lisa a house :)))))

objectsofwhimsy said...

Im just completing her scooter with outfit before i take on that ambitious venture!

peggyfussell said...

Lisa is beautiful! And she has some lovely outfits. I hope you'll make more!

Elisabeth said...

Oh, I did not see your paperdoll before today! She's great. Of course she deserves a big wardrobe! :)

Agata Ma Piec said...

hhahahaa this is so cool :) found a link on the finelittleday blog :)
real sweet doll:)

objectsofwhimsy said...

Thankyou Agata ma piec i tried a google translation of your profile name which said it was 'agata no bake' Im not so sure I trust the ol internet translator. But thanks for visiting my blog. Bythe way yours is pretty special also!