jkdbgdkj



26 January 2011

A mixed bag post

















































Its a mixed bags today folks.
Ive been taking it easy on this Australia Day holiday just cruising the net and thought I would share some of the lovely finds I found along the way.

1. my beautiful cushion I got in an oppy for a $1.00
2. & 3. Anthropologie (love this site!)
4. & 5. woodyloo via etsy
6. Freshyfig via etsy
7. fawnandlark via etsy
8.wintermilk via etsy.

Happy Australia Day to all Aussies and to the rest I hope your day is happy also.

3 comments:

Ky said...

That measuring spoons and muffin tin necklace is just too cute! And those mushroom containers are beautiful! I'd have those in my kitchen quite happily.

Happy Oz Day!

Fiona said...

Great selection... I love those pictures!!
I couldn't agree more .... Anthropologie has a lot of good stuff..
Have a nice day!!

objectsofwhimsy said...

Anthropologie soothes my soul I could get lost in there for hours!