jkdbgdkj



06 January 2011

What Im listening to today

Gillian Welch



My daughter gave me this cd for christmas and I absolutely love it! I cant stop listening to it, singing along to it....poor Stan what he has to endure sometimes! You can buy her here or here.

Shes pretty good live as well........................



Enjoy the beautiful day, Im still doing well on my diet and I have my first gym appointment tonight. WOOHOO!!!!! Very excited..... no seriously I really am very excited about getting active again.


9 comments:

Olivia said...

What a wonderful daughter you have giving you such a thoughtful present. How did the dinosaur designs bangle work out?

objectsofwhimsy said...

the bangle now lives on my wrist I really love it and it is my favorite out of all my bangles.

Olivia said...

Oh good, he did very well then!

jen storer said...

I love GW! jx

objectsofwhimsy said...

Yes very listenable and I actually fancy myself as a bit of a singernow though Im sure it sounds like a cat wailing!!!

Tracey said...

I too am a big fan of Gillian - Soul Journey is a nice album. Enjoy!

objectsofwhimsy said...

got my birthday coming up soon I think I know what I want......

Flora said...

Hi Helen, thanks for your comment over on my blog. I love love love Gillian Welch. Such an original voice. The Elvis song is my favourite on that album. Sung loudly, much to the embarrassment of, well, everyone around.

objectsofwhimsy said...

my favourite is orphan girl......thats what families are for to endure ;)