jkdbgdkj



05 March 2011

Work has overwhelmed me.......



Thats not me....obviously, but that desk could be mine.
Im going to have to take a break from blogging for 4 weeks till I get my working life under control.
Ive started back teaching....did I tell you I was a teacher?....anyway I teach and the first couple of weeks are nightmarish not the actual teaching part just the bureaucratic seemingly endless paperwork that comes with the beginning of each semester.
It gobsmacks in this day and age that we are still reliant on antiquated paper form systems but there you are no amount of complaining will reduce the amount and I have to accept it and get on with it.
Trying to fit it in with my external design work makes for not very much spare time. So I will be still popping in to comment on everyones blogs ( I refuse to give that up) and will patiently wait to post on my own.
The Matriarchs are still with me they are staying an extra week I will of course make sure that I log a few activities with them ready to post next month.

Thanks for being patient hope you will come back and visit real soon :)

11 comments:

jen storer said...

All best Helen. Breath deeply dear! jx

Claudia Lane said...

Good luck with everything Helen...will miss your posts...I enjoy them a lot even though I don't always leave a comment, I'm always in a rush but still read every word I promise.:))
xo

Rachel said...

This does not sound fun. Hopefully it gets better after all that paperwork is out of your hair. My husband and I are Paperphobic and that pile of papers on this desk makes me feel ill.
Looking forward to seeing you here and there. Be well.
Rachel

Lyndel said...

thanks for letting us know you're OK Helen ~~~~~ waves madly to Mum and Aunty too ~~~~

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

from 'the house of sickness' to work overload. careful, girl!
but we will be patient, don't you worry. i wish you the best of luck with the bureaucracy. if the worst comes to the worst, 'stay calm and carry on'.
i know, it's a hard one at times...
n♥

Patrice A. said...

Take care!
As long is the teaching part is fun (speaking as the teacher I ones was) you will be ok.

(What do you teach?)

objectsofwhimsy said...

I teach multimedia design and 2D animation :)

Agata Ma Piec said...

good luck! my mom is a teacher and i know there are times when it's crazy!
me probably won't be blogging very much sometime soon.....after i leave the limbo hahahaha :)

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Helen,
have a good time! We'll see you later.
Wish you warm feet and keep a cool head.
x Ariane.

Milady Productions said...

Oh dear! I feel you pain. Though mine is more of a house-job pile of endless papers. Overwhelming = overwhelming. wishing you centeredness and a swift comeback to your bloggy friends! I guess we all come up for air at some time. :)

Bianca said...

you will be super missed. rest up. :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo