jkdbgdkj



28 April 2012

Drawing Challenge: Aards, Aarts & Earthly



Yay its the weekend and that means drawing challenge!

This weeks theme "EARTHLY" was hosted by the lovely Miss Patrice and I too was drawn to the play on words (its the graphic designer in me) that Patrice's last name and earthly are connected.

So I hope Patrice does not mind that I used her name and that of the earth to create 2 drawings that brings words and art into an earthly existence as earthly arts or aarts aards.

Please enjoy and dont forget to check out the other wonderful responses to this weeks challenge over at Patrice's blog..... :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

*Sorry about the poorer than usual quality of image but my new house does not have enough light for taking clear images and I havent worked out a solution yet....spent all day trying to get decent pix :(





11 comments:

Patrice A. said...

dear helen,

I do not mind at all!!!!
love your work
bright and joyful
my name the soil that let things grow

thank you!
x

renilde said...

dear Helen, your aards, aarts, earthly, very bubbling, full of life, definitely recognize your nature, a joyful one(after a few drawing challenges that comes shining through clearly), love it! x

Leena said...

Cheerful and charming, I love your style:) Leena

Carole said...

this is brilliant Helen! I love the circles and the cheerful colours.

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

me too, i love a good circle!
the blue ones on long threads don't half remind me of an exhibition i saw just yesterday.
yes, the graphics are there!
n♥

objectsofwhimsy said...

thanks for the lovely comments
Im rather fond of the blue circly lollypop tree ballon with string things myself! Nadine.....Ill post some better quality images when I get the chance.

Cheers
Helen :
)

Alma said...

Nice growing stems from aarts!

Stefanie Seltner said...

so funny and playful, I like it!
Best wishes,
Stefanie

objectsofwhimsy said...

Thanks Stefanie!

Have a nice day! :)

objectsofwhimsy said...

Thanks and welcome Alma
yes they were fun to do too Ive had those funny stalk things popping up in my journals for awhile now. They may need some further exploration methinks!

Cheers
Helen :)

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Helen,
I like your fruitfully Aarts very much! So joyful. Even the different layers are great.

x Ariane.