jkdbgdkj



18 April 2012

Drawing Challenge: "A pair of....."




















Well last weeks drawing challenge was responded to in yet again a diverse range of ideas mediums and techniques. Well Done everyone who participated which brings us to this weeks challenge that I will be hosting.

This weeks theme is "A pair of...."

This can be literal or conceptual and should embrace all of our genres nicely. So have fun and I look forward to seeing the results on the weekend!


Mission: reminding us to draw, paint, conceptualise and create.



How it works: 

So, are you in?
 The date to publish your drawings will be on the Saturday of each week
A host picks a theme, and posts the challenge on their blog.Bloggers who want to join leave a comment saying they are in. The following Saturday the drawings are shown on the blogs and the host links to all the participants. 



A new host is also presented for the following week.


Let me know with a comment below if you are joining us for the challenge and Ill add you to this post with a link to your blog.

Participants this week so far are:
Helen, Nadine, Ariane, Julia, Leena, Victoria, Carole.

and Patrice for a maybe :)


16 comments:

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

hi aussie muse (i like that expression...).
'a pair of.' yes, i do have an inkling. i'll see where it leads me.

these pictures here are great inspiration, the pair of lungs being the prize winner for me... ;)))
till saturday!
n♥
ps - textilspanieln posted this week after a long spell. she may be tempted?

objectsofwhimsy said...

okay
I shall pop over to her place with an invite. I do so love globetrotting from the comfort of my own lounge chair.
yes the lungs are amazing :)

Patrice A. said...

dear Helen,

great theme
and those lungs, wow....
I am not sure yet
so I am a 'maybe'
I will try

see you!

Australian Designer said...

Beautiful theme. I don't think that I've seen these drawing pairs before. Thanks for sharing with us this beautiful post....

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Helen,
sure, I'm in...
you know... Gemini... hahahah.

Lots of strong pieces here in your announcement!

See you this weekend.
x Ariane.

Victoria said...

Hi Helen..beautiful post..such stunning and superb images..totally gorgeous! Thanks for the invite. If I get a post done I will come back and let you know right away...yay!
Have a sparkling day!
Victoria

Julia da Franca said...

hello helen, the first pictures are breathtaking, great works! i'm in because it fist so very well in my work/theme at the moment! julia

Leena said...

Thank you Helen for inspiring pictures and a charming theme - I am in of course!

Victoria said...

Hi again Helen, Count me in, I will be joining you! Thankyou so much for the invite!
Victoria

Lise B said...

Hi Helen! I am tempted, but I do not know how the meet the challenge, can I say a may be? Almost sure, I am working on it in my head...I liked your post very much!

objectsofwhimsy said...

Hi Lise
whatever you can manage is fine with us. If you want to be a spectator and add comments to the artists that would be wonderful too!

Helen :)

yes the first 2 artworks are amazing I wull be doing a post on the artist soon.

Carole said...

YES, I'm in! Oh so many ideas running through my brain after seeing your photos. Thanks for the invite. xo

objectsofwhimsy said...

Hi Carole

Ill add you in :)

renilde said...

hi Helen, i was sure i already put a comment here to say i'm in, but now i just saw it isn't here???
Anyway, hope i'm not to late but i will gladly participate, x

Lise B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lise B said...

Hello Helen! I could not let be to make a post according to the challenge. I know it is too late, I did it anyway! Thank you for a great challenge