jkdbgdkj



16 August 2012

Letter from Ingrid and The Sapphires























The Sapphires (Hopscotch Films)






























**eyesnacks** :: Letter to Ingrid


Dear Ingrid,

your lovely artwork arrived in the post today.
After a week of being Nurse to my husband (Im so glad Im not a Nurse in real life such hard work) it was so lovely to open the mailbox and instead of bills or statements (thats just about all we receive by mail these days) to find your envelope.
It was a bright spot in my week and I really love it and feel more than a bit special.

Many Thanks
Helen x

**eyesnacks**


<<*>>

The Sapphires


My Mum came to stay with me to help look after my Husband I took her to see this movie as a thankyou treat. The film was fabulous the wardrobe and setting great visually and the singing fantastic. It went to Cannes this year and received a standing ovation.

Jessica Mauboy is a wonderful Australian talent.

The movie trailer

Jessica Mauboy




7 comments:

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

i've just watched that trailer. enthralling!! i can well imagine this pumped back blood through your veins...
x
n♥

Carole said...

Wow, Helen, I hadn't heard of this movie can't wait to watch it! Thanks. Parcels in the mail....lucky you! xo Carole

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Hi Helen,finally it arrived..it took a long time :-)
And I'm glad that it was a bright spot for you!!

xxx Ingrid

barbarabeesblog said...

What a nice surprise in your post today - I like the art work and hope your husband is doing better soon!
The movie trailer is overwhelming and I fear I have to wait year until it arrives in germany if it ever comes to us?!
Thanks for sharing!
Barbara

mano said...

wonderful little present!
I hope, we can see this film in germany!!
and I hope, your husband feel better now. :-) mano

objects of whimsy said...

I hope the film makes it overseas. My husband is much much better now thank goodness! thanks for popping by :)

denietrend said...

thank you i like visit here tell about the sapphires online i can choose of your article the best and thank you to watch online the sapphires free Inspired by a true story, THE SAPPHIRES follows four vivacious, young and talented Australian Aboriginal girls from a remote mission as they learn about love