jkdbgdkj



08 August 2012

This and that



my fav pic of Hughes



Robert Studley Forrest HughesAO (28 July 1938 – 6 August 2012)
Writer, Painter, Art Critic, Caroonist, Historian, DocumentryMaker, Intillectual, Critical Thinker









Google hurdles game


























Getting into the olympic spirit the hurdle game













w.i.p


Recent Endeavours with ink finding comfort and solitude!

.....................................................................................................................................

I may not be able to participate in too much blog activity this weekend my other half is having an ear operation on Friday so I shall be Florence Nightingale for a few days!

Ill try to pop round to your blogs if I get time but if I dont Ill see you all next week!!!

Hope you are enjoying your week so far my friends.

Helen x


6 comments:

Carole said...

I hope your other half recovers quickly and you don't have to be nurse Nightingale for long! I also hope you will have some time to find comfort and solitude this coming week. Love the green and of course the circles! Take care, Helen.

Kim Henkel said...

Lovely WIP. Also love the kids with side walk chalk drawings. Thanks for sharing!

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

all the best to hosbondo!
also, i did the hurdle game!!! early in the morning too. about as sporty as i'll ever get. have forgotten my score now... hee hee.

what does the w.i.p. stand for? yours, right? i am in love with the composition, helen, and the colour scheme.
n♥

renilde said...

hope everything went well, and a good and quick recovery to the patient, he's in good hands i'm sure.

love your ink drawing, that green works so well here, xxredtrave

objects of whimsy said...

hi just popped in to let you all know the op has gone well it was very traumatic but we are on the long road to recovery. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts it has made me feel very supported. :)

Nads W.I.P = work in progress.

Have a lovely week my friends

Helen x

Tabea Heinicker said...

Herrliches Straßenkreidebild! Und so ein Tuschekringelbild musste ich mal in der Schule anfertigen. Schon soooooo lange her ;)

pro: Ivar of Hearts!

Liebe Grüße . Tabea