jkdbgdkj



05 October 2012

Blogs are like Holidays
















Hello Im finally here!

My blog is like a holiday .....  my posts are like packing a suitcase with all that Ill need for my holiday.

I have to find the time in my busy schedule for blog visits or book my blogland holidays in order to get away from the everyday humdrum so I can relax within my "holiday house" like blog.

This visit has been an epic journey its taken me ages to pack my suitcase and now Ive finally arrived and can relax.
I opened the door to find the post from my last visit lying faded and a little neglected on the kitchen table and I asked myself  "has it really been that long since I was here last?"

So Ill have to tidy up a bit make the blog house all nice, read through my mail, pop into the neighboring blogs to say Hellew! and invite them over for afternoon tea.

Then I can relax and contemplate some drawing challenges or perhaps some redecorating of the blog house look and feel or just enjoy a nice wander through the blogs that I love to spend time in.

I hope you are all finding time for blog holidays too!

Helen x

********************************************************************************

Pictures: My holiday house in Tasmania we will be there for christmas this year woohoo!.




16 comments:

susan christensen said...

Hee Hee!! I enjoyed my visit to your holiday house, Helen. xxoo, sus

Carole said...

Happy holidays to you!

renilde said...

hello Helen, nice to hear from you, i wandered through your rooms and loved doing so, those little boats are great, Tasmania sounds very exciting, x

mano said...

I love your holiday house!!! so many loveable details like the "knitting wood", young engelbert humperdinck (funny!), the little ships, the tin... and the wonderful tables.
thank your for this walk - and for your lovely comments on my blog!
have a beautiful weekend! :-) mano

Makeminemidcentury said...

I'm in love with your holiday house! The feathers in a jar reminded me of a video I once watched on another blog which gave a tour of Tove Jannsen's house in the archipelago of Finland. So Moomin. So lovely with pebbles and rocks and wavey curtains. I really, really like your holiday home. These are quite the best interior photos I've seen in a long time.

objects of whimsy said...

It is my favorite place and reflects the eclectic nature of Tasmania.
Elements from outside always make their place within.
The creativity flows well when I am here.
I miss my Tassie home dreadfully and dont get here nearly as often enough as I would like.


Thanks for the lovely comments its nice to share my happy place with you.

H x

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

the best place it looks, helen! and tidy, oh my word...
so, okay. i'll pop back later for some {birthday} cake... ;)))
n♥

Patrice A. said...

Tasmania!
a holiday house!!
jealous, jealous!!!

Tasmania is on my wishlist
since I visited Australia in 1990
so many, many years ago

you make me sigh
and sigh again

I put the bulbs in the ground today
so there will be flowers in Spring
while Autumn is here

with love
and I will look into your house
again
and again

Patrice A.
xx

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

mano said...

dear helen,
may I invite you to the next drawing challenge 13./14.10? I'm the host and my theme is DRIFTWOOD!
are you in?
:-) mano

Ariane Reichardt said...

Oh, I love it, dear Helen!
Strolling around in your house, looking here and there, taking a seat next to the bookshelf, wondering about the wonderful shadowplay, collection of little spoons (?), LPs, photos, searching for Tasmania on the globe...

Happy holidays
Love
Ariane

Kim Henkel said...

I love blog holidays... always fun and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

objects of whimsy said...

Hello!!!
goodness Ive had a lot visits Im still alive Ive been out of action getting my wisdom teeth removed eek!

Could definitely do with a holiday in Tassie right now oh well not long now hey?

Will be back in the swing of things when I feel a little more robust.

;)

Kylie said...

Your holiday house looks just as a holiday house should Helen. Holiday house perfection. I love it. If I was lucky enough to have my own h.h. it would look like yours.
I hope your poor mouth feels better soon.

(found you via Woolfy's blog btw)

objects of whimsy said...

Hello Kylie
you are welcome to visit my blog anytime. My mouth is feeling much better just tender now.

PS: Miss Woolfys blog is great isnt it?

Koh Samui Villas Rental said...

Nice blog!! I really appreciate this and also like holidays to enjoy a lot. Recently i visited Samui Gary fell villas to spend my holiday time.