jkdbgdkj



18 November 2012

Out and about in Melbourne Town









//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


This week I headed into the city for lunch with a friend here are a few snaps for you of ol Melbourne Town. Christmas has just started to appear in the shops and arcades. I love that there is a Yule House in Melbourne a little piece of Christmas all year round.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Helen x


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6 comments:

susan christensen said...

Looks like a fun trip, helen. I like all the text in these photos. -sus

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

much so, thank you, albeit peppered with this'n'thats of the varying kind. in some way these pictures remind me of liverpool, would you believe it? the atmosphere, foremostly, i think.
n♥

Tabea Heinicker said...

besonders die typo-fotos gefallen mir! und danke für deine lieben worte zu meinen kleinen aquarellen ;)

dir liebe grüße zum sonntag
bis balde
tabea

Patrice A. said...

Melbourne....

I loved that city
even more than Sydney
Melbourne feels like Rotterdam to me
which is the city I was born
and lived....

love
xx

objects of whimsy said...

Rotterdam is a city I would love to visit Patrice so its nice to think that Im getting a sense of Rotterdam in Melbourne :)

mano said...

beautiful pictures, so interesting to see them! I love the first ones very much. :-) mano