jkdbgdkj



07 November 2012

the better shades of grey








Source: re-nest.com via Meral on Pinterest


Source: archdaily.com via Suzy on Pinterest




Source: archdaily.com via Suzy on Pinterest














/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


After beautiful sunshine and vivid blue skies we are back to dull grey. Im so over grey Im sure you all understand that impatience for the sky to clear and the sun to impart a little warmth and so we wait my heart sinks when I open my eyes to another grey vista out my window.
So I have decided to turn a negative into a positive and embrace grey and turned to pinterest as you do when finding such inspiration and found a lot of grey that I actually love.

I hope you all have happiness in light bright days and if not an opportunity to find some elsewhere.

Enjoy your week!

Helen xx


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



8 comments:

Carole said...

Grey skies here too but sunshine in the forecast for later this week! These greys you've shown are all lovely.....especially the grey cat!
I hope the sun shines soon for you. xo Carole

susan christensen said...

You have intentionally turned grey into beauty, I admire your determined sunny side view, Helen! -sus

Patrice A. said...

well
I LOVE grey
and all you show
but also grey skies

;^))

I wrote down that fine sentence
thank you!

love
Patrice A.

mano said...

beautiful grey pictures! I love the cat and dog!!

Bobbi Arbore said...

My favorite grey is from the cat picture of course!! I know how you feel, I hate when the sun doesn't show up. In my perfect world is always summer.

objects of whimsy said...

Hi Bobbi
nice to hear from you hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Ill pop over for a visit on the weekend.

Helen x

Hi to everyone hope you are all having a good week!

Olivia said...

Love the grey clock!

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

the low chair is looking so, well, divine, and the small space tv-and-sitting room is clever!
n♥