jkdbgdkj



25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!







///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying Christmas with family and friends and loved ones......I wanted to take the opportunity of thanking all of you who have visited and commented on my blog in the last year. I have thoroughly enjoyed making contact with people who I would otherwise not have had the opportunity of communicating with. It has been a real pleasure.
I am stuffed full of turkey, potato salad and pumpkin pie (not a pav in sight!) and snacking on cherries and brazilnuts washed down with way too much champagne.
Stan and I are enjoying a relaxing day with our friends in Tasmania we will be here for the next couple of weeks working on the holiday house. Ill try to post some pics connection to the internet can be tricky! So my friends enjoy yourselves keep safe and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Helen x

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 comments:

Julia da Franca said...

dear helen, wishing you a good time!
i'm glad that we "met" , all the best, julia

Carole said...

Dear Helen, I hope you time away is full of love, joy, and peace.....and good weather! xo Carole

Amanda said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas
Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

Amanda xo

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

i find this here disgustingly late, i'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, a lot of water on alot of bridges, in the meantime. let's do this over next christmas around, and it's lovely to know you too.
n♥