jkdbgdkj



04 February 2013

Drawing Challenge Invitation







///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


DRAWING CHALLENGE :: POSTAGE STAMP


yes it is me!!! ........ I am the host of this weeks drawing challenge! the theme is a postage stamp.
You can design your own, paint your own, collage or animate your own.

The subject matter of the stamp can be of your own choosing too........maybe you might like to add a money value of the stamp in your own currency and or some postage marks.

If you would like to join me for this weeks challenge just let me know and I will add you to the list.

Have a great week
Helen :)

So far we have:
Patrice
Renilde
Barbara
Mano
Emily
Carole
Sus
Norma
and Kristen playing along with us this week.

Fluey maybes are:
Ariane and Tania (get well soon dear friends!)

Who else is up for some stamp creation?



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT theme!
and although I am not sure
(where will I find the time?)
count me in
please!

love
Patrice A.

renilde said...

yes please Helen count me in too, x

barbarabeesblog said...

Seems to be a good way to play with my stamp collection - yes count me in please. BarbaraBee

mano said...

I love stamps - please count me in!
:)) mano

Trail Pixie Trespas said...

Yes, please!
emily

Carole said...

Stamps, did you say stamps! Yes, please, add me to the list. xo Carole

susan christensen said...

Hi Helen - I would like to join this challenge. Please add me to the list - sus

Norma Conway said...

Oh YES, I plan to have fun with this one. Count me IN please, dear Helen! Norma, xo

Kristen Donegan said...

I'll give it a go! count me in too :)

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Helen,
I have a bad flu..
trying my very best

so please count me in!

x Ariane

tanĂ¯a said...

Same with Ariane, had the flu and now I'm getting well, I'm possibly late to join drawing challenge. I'll try my best to finish in time, let's see.
♥tania

objects of whimsy said...

Ariane and Tania!
Sorry to hear that you are both unwell.....perhaps a tiny postage stamp? :) hopefully we will see you on the weekend if not I hope the both of you get better real soon.

Helen x

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

urghghhghghggh! i simply forgot.
i may draw, but frankly? it's probably not gonna happen. after all the effort you made in trying to tempt me too, and THANK YOU for that.
aw. x
n♥

objects of whimsy said...

thats okay Nadine I just didnt want to leave you out of the invitation!

Helen :)

Miss Herzfrisch said...

Great theme Helen- please count me in for tomorrow and have a wonderful week-end!
Sabine