jkdbgdkj



10 March 2013

Its time for a quick break







///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Hello!

as you may of noticed its been a few days between posts and I wanted to let you all know that I need to take a break from blogging.
I have to get some projects that I have to get finished, my website completed and live to the web, some online courses to complete and I would dearly love a new look for the blog if I have any time left over.

I have been finding it hard to find any leisure time of late so Ive decided rather than become sporadic and spread myself thin I will take a planned holiday/break from social media with a beginning and an end.

It wont be a long one just 4 little weeks and I will be back on the 8th April with news and things to show you.

I will of course pop in to visit and comment on your blogs when I get the chance but wont be participating in the drawing challenges or posting.

Behave while Im away and look after yourselves!

Helen x

PS: a holiday in a lovely teardrop caravan would be nice. I particularly love the one above with its retro colours and kitchen sink. My kind of holiday comfy bed but camping style.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



14 comments:

Carole said...

Pleasant dreams to you while you take your break!
xo Carole

mano said...

wish you a good time! :)) mano

Makeminemidcentury said...

Good luck with your break. I initially thought you were going to tell us that you were taking yourself off with one of those caravans! How delightful would that be?

renilde said...

you won't be forgotten, 'till April dear Helen, succes with all the things you want to do, xx

barbarabeesblog said...

Have a nice break, see you soon and I would love to have holidays with these lovely caravans - so great!
BarbaraBEe

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Helen,
like Carmel I thought that you are away with that caravan, waving us a good bye! Phew... okay..
I'll behave since April.
Wish you all the best! Behave!

;)

Love
xo Ariane.

Kristen Donegan said...

Have a wonderful and productive and restful break...maybe behave but not too much;)
Would be great to get away in one of those campers! I would love that!
Until April will look forward to your posts :)

susan christensen said...

Helen, I wish you a refreshing and productive break. will be watching for your return, my friend. xxoo, sus
ps - that little caravan looks just the thing, right!

jen storer said...

Yep, that little van would do me well, too. Have a wonderful 'break', Helen. I hope you return renewed and bubbling with inspiration. Enjoy. xx

Cindi said...

A lovely little caravan! Refreshing colors and a small enough space to keep life uncomplicated. It does look truly restful. Enjoy the break.

Patrice A. said...

that caravan!
looks lovely
but i understand that is not
what you will be doing
;^))

enjoy the break
and good luck with all
the things you have planned to do
we will be here

love
Patrice A.

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

i hpe you're enjoying the break, besides tying up loose ends! looking forward to your return, of course.
n♥

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

helen, dear helen.
one never knows you find the time.
and i hope you are fine too.

you play, next weekend? this is the invitation!
n♥

Patrice A. said...

dear Helen,
are you ok?
and if so
do you want to play?
i am the host of
the 100th!!
drawing challenge
will you join?....

love
Patrice A.