jkdbgdkj



13 June 2013

Drawing Challenge Invitation :: Morning Noon & Night






///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Yes!
I am the host of this weeks drawing challenge.......the theme is MORNING, NOON & NIGHT .
Its a really loose theme and can be interpreted any which way you like.
You can choose a part of or the whole statement to represent in your response. It can be a poem or a story using text or image or both. It might be photographs....illustrations...collage....sculpture.
The choice is entirely yours.

So leave a comment below if you would like to participate and I will add you to the list.

Helen x


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



11 comments:

Susan Christensen said...

I think this will be a fun drawing challenge, helen. Please put me on the list -sus

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

so will. have a thing in mind already. n♥

Leena said...

Such an inspiring theme, I am in, of course:) Leena

Cindi said...

I'm in! Cindi

renilde said...

yes Helen, i would like to play along, x

Ariane Reichardt said...

I am in, dear Helen, of course!
And the muse has kissed me already :)

Hugs and kisses
Ariane

objects of whimsy said...

ooh Im getting excited now for the weekend cant wait to see what you all do!!!!

Norma Conway said...

Yes please I have an idea for this theme. Please add me in to the list of players. See you soon, Norma, xo

roberto said...

May I?

objects of whimsy said...

absolutely Roberto :))

Kristen Donegan said...

I'm so sorry I missed this one Helen! but I've been enjoying everyone's posts! your photos are wonderful! and looks like you had a really nice day :)

I'm up next for the DC if you'd like...solstice :)